The Born Again Faith in Uganda exists:
- To cause teamwork among the fragmented Born Again Faith Churches towards a unified, inter-connected, inter-related, God-glorifying, Christ-centred, Holy Ghost-empowered, Word-based, people-oriented Body of Christ. The mission shall be accomplished as we become a church of love, a church committed and a church consistent in our efforts; recognizing we are family, which means relationship and accountability for all.
A Caring, Loving, Unified Church that pursues a common goal and fights a common enemy, the Devil.
- Making the Kingdom of God the priority in our own personal lives.
- Dedicating the energies and resources of the ministries we lead to seeking first King Jesus and His Kingdom.
- Cooperating with each other and the family of believers as we pursue Kingdom principles and practices.
- Giving ourselves to servant leadership that will assist and enable local churches in their ministry.
- Praying that a new passion for Jesus breaks out among our people, our families, and our churches from which God can forge a spiritual movement marked by holy living, sacrificial service, and global witness.
- Affirming our unreserved commitment to the Kingdom of God in service and open confession
- Eliciting, combining, and directing the energies of the Born Again Faith Churches and participating fellowships of Christians, for the propagation of the Gospel.
We depend on the transforming power of the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and prayer to make us more like Jesus Christ.
We stand together in the truth of God’s inerrant Word, celebrating the faith once for all delivered to the saints.
We consider others more important than ourselves.
We tell one another the truth in love and do what we say we will do.
We believe the local church is given the authority, power, and responsibility to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every person in the world. We value Born Again Christians of all generations and embrace our responsibility to pass this charge to a rising generation in every age, faithful until Jesus comes.